Have you heard of Pinterest? YES I bet you have!!! and I bet you are spending TONS of time on it too. Did you know that it’s now the fastest growing site in the history of the internet EVER? Crazy fact, but I can totally see why as I am 100% addicted!
Yes perhaps I am pinning a life that wont ever be mine but I don’t care because it’s all just SO PRETTY!!!! In fact it makes me feel EXACTLY like Agnes in this clip sometimes:
So I thought it was about high time I recommended some other folks & brands you should really be following on Pinterest for tons of home specific inspiration:
1. CB2 : a great brand with great ideas on how to use their modern pieces in your home
CB2 on Pinterest
2. West Elm : another favorite brand who have a great blog too called Front & Main (check it out)..
West Elm on Pinterest
3. Rue Magazine : gorgeous and stylish ideas and inspiration for every area of your home.
Rue Magazine on Pinterest
4. Better Home & Gardens : A little more traditional than my usual modern taste but some stuff is gorgeous plus they have excellent cookery to interiors to DIY their stuff is gorgeous and supremely practical!
Better Homes & Gardens on Pinterest
6. Remodelista is a remodelers source book go-to. I highly recommend their boards for inspiration on all aspects of your home remodel.
Remodelista on Pinterest
5. Emily Henderson : Emily has a great selection of pins from interiors to stylish pieces for the home and personal style as well.
Em Henderson on Pinterest
7. The Novogratz : Everybody’s favorite design duo offer great pins on style, design ideas and perfect adornments for kids rooms.
The Novogratz on Pinterest
8. Adore Home Magazine : One of my favorite online magazines and actually produced in Australia , they feature beautiful interir ideas all listed by color scheme which is genius for anyone looking to find inspiration in a particular shade.
Adore Home Magazine on Pinterest
9. Julia Johnson (the Boo and the Boy) : Julia’s blog is one of my top go to’s for kids room inspirations but her pins also feature plenty of grown up spaces too.
The Boo and The Boy on Pinterest
10. Meg Biram of Mimi + Meg : I seriously love EVERYTHING that Meg posts particularly her style. She has my exact taste in well everything. I’d like to think that one day we could be friends!
Mimi + Meg on Pinterest
p.s if you are not on Pinterest and would like an invite shoot me a note in the comments and I’ll send you one!